Please note that more icon and style options will be added soon, and my previous set for OmniFocus 2 for Mac and iOS remains available here.
OmniFocus 3 for iOS for the first time allows custom perspective icons to be chosen from a user’s photo library. Follow these steps:
- If you haven’t already, purchase the Pro upgrade. Pro is required to use custom perspectives.
- On this site, choose the colors and icons you would like to use. To save an icon to your photo library, tap and hold the icon, and then choose Save Image.
- Click on the Perspective you want to edit, or add a new one. (Note that you cannot change the icons for Inbox, Projects, Tags, Forecast, Flagged, Nearby, or Review).
- In the perspective editor, tap the icon next to the perspective name, scroll down and hit Custom. Choose an icon from your photo library.
- Alternatively, on the iPad in Split View, icons from this site can be dragged to anywhere on the perspective editor.
- If you would also like the text color to match the icon, tap Color in the top right of the view, and make your choice.